Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all having a great week! The weather has been fabulous here in FL, feels like spring. Love It!

It is time for a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolias Mothers Day or Special Lady. I created an altered box. I chose Pion Papers for My Mother. I used Magnolia stamp Tilda Rose Scent and she was colored with Copics.  I used Prima flowers, foil and rub-ons. I am going to fill this box for photos.

Can't wait to see what you create.



Front side of the box:



 Inside of the box:

I am entering my box in the following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - #131 Add some flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. I just knew this was going to be something special Karen and you've done it again with your amazing transformation. Love it.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous box Karen!! So beautifully decorated...the PERFECT Tilda for this! Have a wonderful week Karen!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, pretty and fabulous...a wonderfully creative and well decorated box! Thanks for playing along with us at TTCRD this week, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I am really impressed with your altered box. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen what a fabulous box, I love that Tilda, she's rather gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us over at LHOSM good luck.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Lovely-haenglar only Challenge
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!