Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ballerina in Red


Can you believe it is already the middle of February? Time is flying by. Florida is starting to warm up, beautiful spring like weather. I got to spend a bit of time with my grandson. I can't believe in April he will be 1 years old. He is so sweet and lovable.

Well it is time for another challenge over at Mid Week Magnolias. Anything Goes with a Magnolia image. I chose this sweet Ballerina Tilda. She was colored with Copic Markers. I used my Go Create Dies, Magnolia Paper, Ribbon, wooden butterfly and metal embellishment.

I can't wait to see what you create!


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
CMC -#77 Add some Red
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #99 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your coloring is so amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again! xx Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet. beautifully coloured and so nicely embellished. thank you for s haring it with us at TTCRD, Theresa DT xx.
    craf-ther.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!