Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Wow! Can you believe January is half over? It is a little chilly in Northern Florida right now. We had a frost yesterday and it was 48 degrees. Needless to say when I went for my afternoon walk I wore my down jacket.....LOL!

Now onto our new challenge for Midweek Magnolias "Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image". Before Christmas I did not use many of my Christmas goodies so I thought it was appropriated to make a Christmas card. The paper, flowers and embellishments are from Prima Victorian Christmas. Die cuts are from Go Create. And the two Magnolias are from the 2015 A Lovely Christmas - Christmas Carmel Tilda and Christmas Merchant Desk.  To complete my card I used Vintage White Frantage, tipped the edges of paper with snow, and added a tulle bow.

I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - January 19th Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #95 Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - #295 Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap! - #70 Anything Goes




2 comments:

  1. Tilda is adorable here and you've portrayed her wonderfully, along with your creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card with so many beautiful things to look at! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again soon. Enjoy your day :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!