Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Anything Festive

I created this gift bag for our challenge this week over at Midweek Magnolias Anything Festive.

I colored my image Tilda with Birthday Present with Copic Markers. The paper used was Pion. I used the following die cuts Magnolia Doo Hickey Tags, La La Land banner, and Go Create. The bag was embellished with lace, ribbon, resin balloons and flowers.

Now let's see what you create. Thank you for stopping by.



I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes December 1-7
PapertakeWeekly - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a 




3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen this is so wonderfully festive! Tilda is so beautifully coloured...those balloons are fabulous! Have a great day Karen!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cut Birthday gift bag. Love it, Karen. Have a wonderful Holiday and I hope your family and especially your grandson is spoiled for Christmas. LOL
    Luv ya,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's just super gorgeous !! Love the balloon embellies and lace !! Just wanted to wish you and your family a Magical Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2016 😄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!