Sunday, September 6, 2015

Memories

Happy Sunday!

My best friend Kelly gave me these awesome paper napkins and Pion paper from Live and Love Crafts! Just love them. Here is one of the two canvases I created this weekend. I colored the canvas with grey Prima chalk paint.  Then I used Modge Podge to attach the napkin. I tore the edge of the napkin to give it a worn look. I used a stencils with light texture paste to create dimension on the canvas. The edges were touched with Gesso.  I added some metal embellishments, bling, flower, lace and tulle.

 Hanging on the wall.



Thanks for stopping by!




I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Live and Love Crafts - #39 Photo Inspiration Collage
That Craft Place - Anything Goes Mix Media
Love to Create - #18 Anything Mixed Media, Creative, Inky Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so you and so well done. Gorgeous canvas and I love the details you did. I love staring at it, so beautiful!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a fabulous vintage creation! Really love the design & details, and that image is just adorable! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I adore all the texture on this canvas! Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
    xxSAMxx TCP Design Team.
    ❤My Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place Challenge Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place on Facebook❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Ohhhhh...that's a nice gift from your friend. Glad you enjoyed playing with them! :-) Great textures & embellishments on your canvas and I love this image; she's so cute. Thanks for linking up to the LLc challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!