Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day


Hello,

Few more days and I am off to sunny FL. Can't wait! Come join us over at CMC for our new challenge "Anything Goes".  I've used a  digital image from Aurora Wings -Flower Wreath. I colored my image with Copic Markers - G21, G40, BG90, BG93, BG96, R69, T01, B63, B66, R0001, R02, E51, E53, R81, R83, R85, Y000, Y00, Y01, Y02, Y11.

To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.


Our sponsor for out challenge is Aurora Wings.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - #89 Mother's Day
4 Krafty Girlz - #15 Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry - #45 Any Digi Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mothers Day Card! I love how you colored the wreath. Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD this week, please come and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the flowers, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand colored flowers are simply stunning! Perfect for a special woman! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry~come back soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!