Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Birthday

I thought I would use one of the stamps I won a couple of months ago at EB World challenge. What a precious stamp. Below I have listed the materials I used to create my card. And please don't forget my celebration candy!


Here are the goodies I used for my card:
Belles'n Whistles Stamp (not sure the name)
Copic Markers - E000, E00, E40, E41, E42, E43, E47, R0000, R01, R02 E35, E37
Pion, Magnolia and Cryogen paper
Liquid Pearls
Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle Paint
Magnolia Dies - Doily Flower, Swirly Flower, Umbrella, 
Cherry Lynn Die - Flourish
Flower, Ribbon, Pearl Bling, Lace and Lace Trim

Here is a close up view:

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
EBWorld February/March 2014 Birthdays
QKR Stampede - #79 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - #48 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - #168 Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - #73 Pearls and Lace

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and I love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply gorgeous! Love all the embellishments you have added!!! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!