Saturday, December 7, 2013

Waiting for Santa

Welcome to Inky's Inspirational Blog!

Today I chose to make an easel card. For the frame of the card you will need a piece of cardstock 8"x5" score at 2" and 4". Then you choose how you would like to design your card. In order for you card to stand open you will need something that can hold the flap. Buttons work great or a chipboard shape.

I used the image from Inky Impressions Joey and Lynne's Cookies for Santa. I used Christmas paper from Maja Designs, wood sentiment from Prima, Liquid Pearls and Copic Markers. I did paper piece part of the image.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your are inspired to create a card today.

Karen

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Corner - Traditional Christmas
Scrapping4 Fun -Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. -236 Christmas

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous easel card. Love those adorable images! Very Festive!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image, this is just lovely Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning card!!! Love the sweet image & colours.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! They are so sweet and I love the scene you made! Look at their clothes I love how you paper pieced them. Cute curtain valance too. Beautiful card for Christmas!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, This darling scene and I love the easel card. The images are so amazing how they look like they are having so much fun, this is adorable.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us this week. Don’t forget our DT Call, it would be great to see you there.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the cute image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!