Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twinkle Toes

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I am trying to readjust to the cold weather. Florida was so warm and relaxing. Now I am back to reality and back to work on Thursday.

Today I created a card with this adorable image from Elisabeth Bell's Twinkle Toes -Flit. I colored her with Copic markers - skin E000, E00, R20; hair E35, E37; wings R0000, R00, R01. I paper pieced her flower, add fine pink glitter to the wings and to her pants white flower soft and liquid pearls. I added Frantage to create a snowy effect.




Below are the other items I used on my card:
Elisabeth Bell's Twinkle Toes - Flit
Memory Box Die - Frosty Border
Spellbinders Die
Lace
Bling, Tulle, Resin flower and corner piece
Shabby White Frantage
Maja Paper - Vintage Summer Basics

Here are a few photos from my vacation; just love my family.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell's World - Dec 2013/Jan 1024 Snow and Lace
Kaboodles Doodles - #204 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - #172 Always Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - #36 Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - #8 Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love your card!! The design is adorable and her little butt is so cute!! I love how you put this one together. Thank you for sharing your photos, you look so happy and your family looks great too! Glad to have you back on the blog! lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo adorable!! This is just precious!!

    :) :) I saw your card at Make It Monday!! :) :)
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Karen this is so very very CUTE!! Love the Twinkle Toes image and beautious coloring and added frantage and Inks really are FABULOUS!!! So glad you shared in the fun challenge at EBWorld!!!
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!