Saturday, December 7, 2013

Peaceful Tilda

Happy Saturday!

 I wanted to try something different so I picked up this book from Michaels which I altered.

I really love this image from Magnolia which is part of their new Christmas Collection - Peaceful Tilda. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Cryogen Paper. I used Copic Markers to color my image - skin -E000, E00, R20; hair E25, E31, E50; dress BG0000, BG10, W00; wings C00, C01; flowers R37, R39; basket E41, E42, E43, E44. I added fine white glitter to the wings and fine yellow glitter to the flame.




Inside cover

Inside Book

Page of Book

Spine of Book

Close Up of Tilda

Below are the other items I used to alter my book:
Magnolia Doo Hickey dies- Doily Flowers, Swirly Butterfly, Big Cozy Snowflake
Cherry Lynn Dies - Heart Doily, Flourish
Marianne Heart  Doily Die
Memory Box Dies – Virtuoso Music
Paper from Magnolia with love collection and merry little Christmas
Lace, trim, tulle
Pearl Bling
Flower Heart Shabby Chic Resin Treasures from Prima
Tea Dye Distress Ink
Viva Mother of Pearl
Paper Doily


I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Magnolia Licious - Doilies
Totally Tilda -#86 Anything but a Card
Marvelous Magnolia - #56 Anything Goes Again
Stamp and Create - December Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Feeling Festive
You and Me Magnolia - #23 Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow Karen, this is gorgeous!!!! Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, so much work, you did fabulous. I love each detail. Love it.
    Hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, saw this on fb and had to stop by to check it out. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love! Stunning!
    Thnxxx for joining us by YMAM!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job altering this paper mache book. Beautiful inside and out! I can tell you had fun putting this together. Great colors too!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous book box Karen really pretty
    Thanks for playing the Totally Tilda challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL creation, Karen. Love all the pretties to look at and Tilda is adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious Doilies challenge.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job altering the book. You have done a masterful job with this project!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful book, love the pretty lace and frills
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your book is beautiful. You are very creative. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful project..love it ! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Just beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning work!! I love the style you chose and the colors, striking and rich!! Elegance is so evident here, Gorgeous box I really love this one!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow stunning thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is Gorgeous! Beautiful colours and love all the Embellies and Lace! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a wonderful project, so many amazing details and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious Doilies challenge. Goof luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!