Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nicholas on Ice

Happy Saturday Inky Fans,

Are you already for Christmas? I am so happy to say that I am enjoying the warm weather in Florida. It sure beats -10 degrees.

Here is a great last minute easy gift card holder to make for that special person. I chose the image Nicholas on Ice for my image on my holder. I paper pieced parts of the image and used Copic Markers.
Hat - R37, R39; Skin E0000, E00, R20; Eyes B21; Hair E25, E31; Skate C01, C03, C05; Ice BG0000, BG10. I used Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to give him an old fashioned look. Here is the link to the pillow box www.cateholst.com. Give it a try I am sure you will love it.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - #38Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Wow stunning gift Card holder.....love the colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Love your darling project and the images is so cute. What to tell you how much I have enjoyed all your wonderful creation thought out the year and look to another year of your stunning inspiration so Merry Christmas and to a fantastic New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs, Patricia


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!