Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gum Nut Fairy in Red

Today, I wanted to share this sweet image from Elisabeth Bell - Gum Nut Fairy. I chose an easel card and red tones to create my design.


I stamped my image with tuxedo black ink on Cryogen paper. I colored her with Copic markers - skin E000, E00, R0000, R20; wings R0000, R00, R01; hair E25, E31, E50; outfit, flower, hat R35, R37, R39. I used Shabby Pink Frantage. To the edges of all my paper I used distressed ink Frayed Burlap. The dies I chose are Cherry Lynn Flourish, Marianne Heart, Sizzix Heart, and Magnolia Doo Hickey Big Cozy Snowflake, Swirly Butterfly, Vintage Daisy, Doily Flower and So Wrapped Tilda Lace. To complete my design bling, flowers, ribbon, cheese cloth, tulle spayed with Candy Apple Glitter Mist. The DP is from Magnolia "A Merry Little Christmas".

Closer look:


One last look:

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
ES Belle November/December 2013 Challenge - Monochromatic
Scribble and Scrap - #7 Anything Goes
Sweet Stamp'n - Ribbons
Stampin' for The Weekend - Use some Red
The Crafter's Cafe - Red Use Lots of It
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Gorgeous colour combo, adorable image and incredible layout and embellies. Fab-u-lous!


    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so gorgeous on her!! I love the little dusting on her hat. I am dying over the flower on the bottom which I cannot see as well as I want to! lol It looks fabulous though! I love the colors and this sweet image, gorgeous card!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and the softness of the color, this is so pretty. Wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet, sweet. I love this image. Your coloring is fabulous and the overall colors on this card are attention getting. Very well done and the embellishments are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh my goodness. This is absolutely fabulous. Such a gorgeous color choice.
    I adore your chunky layers and beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Elisabeth Bells World this month.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very many thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty sweetie beautiful colours too, thanks for joining us at EBW this time hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, what a sweet image, so very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my stars...this is FABULOUS!!! Such a cutsie image and great job on the monochrome challenge!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!
    Hugs and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING CHEF challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!