Thursday, November 14, 2013

Noel Tilda

Happy Thursday!

I guess I am getting in the Christmas spirit. I had a great time working with this stamp. This is my first time coloring my my complete image Sepia.



I stamped my image with Tuxedo Memento ink onto Cryogen paper. I then colored her with Copic Markers - skin E50, E51, E53; hair E47, E44, E42, E40; gown E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; candle E44, E43; candle flame Y26.

Don't forget my blog candy; I am trying to reach 225 followers. I hope you will help me out! Thanks!
Candy Link

Here is a closer look:



Here are the goodies I used to create my card:
Magnolia Stamp - Noel Tilda
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Doily Flower, Fern Leaves, Slender Firs
Magnolia Paper - A Christmas Story
Maja Paper - It's Christmas Time
Memory Box Die - Frosty Border
Tim Holtz Die - Reindeer
Tim Holtz Charm
Cherry Lynn Heart Die
Gold Trim and Flower Trim
Shabby White Frantage
Liquid Pearls - Platinum Pearl
Fine Glitter
Ribbon
Bling

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Something Snowy
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - #68 lights, lights make yourself comfortable in the dark days
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia -#82 Shabby Chic or Vintage
Bunny Zoe's November - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Magnolia Licious Tuesday Challenge - Winter Themed!

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and delicate, Karen. Love your choices for this stunning card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is spectacular! I love the Sepia and how the gold glows. Love the cream and whites. Oh my goodness, this is my Christmas card from you right!!!! lol! You did a fabulous job and the layout is amazing. Gorgeous me friend!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is gorgeous Karen! what a sweet Tilda and I love the frantage and the sparkles!! the card shape is beautiful and I really like all the die cuts and embellishments - it's a stunning card! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo gorgeous!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your Tilda, she is so sweet.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a fabulous job with the Sepia coloring Karen. This is such a cute image and your choice of diecuts and papers are so wonderful matching with her. Love every detail on your card.
    Hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, So stunning. Love the sepia colors. Tilda is so beautiful and love the gold touches. Love all the layers and the beautiful elements you added.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in awe ! This is a beautiful card that is decorated to perfection. I love the sepia colors and Tilda is gorgeous!!! Kelly will have to wait because this has my name all over it! LOL!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love all your details. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love that image! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love your colours and colouring, beautiful !!!
    Thnx for joining our challenge at DML.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card! Beautiful coloring too!!
    Thanks for entering our DML Challenge
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's gorgeous Karen, I love the neutral tones and all the pretty die cuts
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!