Saturday, November 30, 2013

Canvas Featuring Riley Mixed Media Doll from Prima


Happy Saturday,

I hope all that celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful day! I sure did my son and his wife came to visit. It is so nice to have them here even if it is for a short period of time.

Today I would like to share with you my vintage canvas. I decided to use a Prima Doll Stamp. I think my friend Kelly would like me to use some other stamps. I believe I have worn them out. LOL!

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend! Thanks for coming by to peek at my project. The supplies you can purchase below are in the store. If you get a chance check out her tights I stamp them on lace.....

Karen





One more peek!



Jet Black Archival Ink
Marianne Die - Eiffel Tower
Weathered Clock Alterations Die by Tim Holtz

I am entering my canvas in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - #7 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - #39 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - #31 Anything Goes Vintage
Bearly Mine - #114 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project, love all the layer and embellis you have use!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Love this canvas and all the elements, so many great things to look at.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... loving all the textures, totally fabby card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at BearlyMine Challenges. Good Luck. Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fantastic project - thank you for joining the Craft Girls Challenge - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning creation, thank you for playing at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous canvas! I love the burlap and the greens you put together, the Prima doll is beautiful, love those legs! She is so confident as the embellishments symbol strength by her, even the wine glass. Love it Karen, Gorgeous design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful canvas and color. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing - so many details and something different every time I look at it.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!