Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Vintage Canvas



Wow, I can't believe it is Wednesday already! Less than a week and my son and his wife come for a visit! I am so excited just can't wait.

Today I would like to share a vintage canvas with you. You can all the Prima embellishments I used here at the store at www.7 Kids College Fund.com. 





Another View:



I am entering my canvas in the following challenges:

Through Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Always Everything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody - #33 Anything Goes





6 comments:

  1. I love the neutral tones, just beautiful Karen
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Just love all the different textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love vintage and I love canvas, so this caught my eye immediately! Absolutely gorgeous, Karen! So many beautiful embellishments to look at!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lush ribbon roses at the bottom all rolled. Gorgeous colors and textures. Love the background with Adore on it. So beautiful!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and love the vintage appeal. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Karen your vintage canvas turned out gorgeous, love all the wonderful embellishments and textures you added.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!